OCCUPATIONAL DISTANCING SOLUTIONS.
Accurate, real-time proximity monitoring and contact tracing in one package.
SUPPORTING COVID-19 GUIDANCE
Helping the Oil and Gas industry adapt in challenging circumstances – The SMARTCONNECT Connected Worker Solution works overtime to protect and mentor an effective workforce.
Wearing the Smart Badge, each worker has an 360˚ safety zone monitor, notifying them when others get too close. At the same time, The Smart Connect application creates a detailed history of proximity events and interactions to aid contact tracing.
- Certified C1D2 Intrinsically Safe Smart Badge
- Fast, responsive badge-to-badge ranging
- Cost-effective monitoring solution
- Supports high-density environments (>1,000 workers)
- Comprehensive contact activity records
- Many additional safety and efficiency features
- Scalable solution sets up quickly and relocates easily
- Ranges and communicates in all industrial environments
- Requires no on-site network connection and only 120v power
- Gateways support hundreds of Smart Badges at sub-second ping rates
- Independent and secure server and application instance
- Two-way communication to aid in worker messaging
- Fast muster event coordination and safety event response
- Smart Badge signals each worker inside a 6-foot radius with sound, light and vibration
- Alert automatically stops when workers are greater than 6′ apart
- Persistent loitering (> 30 sec. configurable) inside a minimum proximity results in Smart Badge alerting and notification
- Events are logged for reporting and administration
- Detailed workforce contact report listing: Worker ID, Date, Duration, Location, Proximity Interactions. All within a 14 day timeline.
HOW THE SMART BADGE SOLUTION WORKS
- Built-in project shift scheduling
- Independent client cloud server instances
- Branded user interface to make it yours
- Training and communication support
- Online help resources for fast problem resolution
- Available safety vests with Smart Badge pocket
- Supervisor™ project simulation functionality
CAPTURING THE WHOLE PICTURE
WORKER-DRIVEN SAFETY FEATURES
- Monitor restricted or dangerous areas with geo-fencing zones
- Automated fall detection and fall-from-height via Smart Badge push button
- Man-down alerts with text confirmation
- Current weather map layers and severe weather alerting
- Trace Smart Badge movements over time
- Initiate musters with auto zone check-in and worker alerts
- Monitor and visualize workers by elevation or building floor plan overlays
- Integrate current satellite and drone views of site locations
- Connect 15+ Smart Badge event types to unlimited locations, categories and zone configurations for endless applications
- Role-based information display for managers, administrators or any custom user type
- Redundant and configurable alert preferences: Instant On, Lights and Sounds, SMS, Email.
- Web-portal user interface and API toolkit for 3rd party integration
- Punch clock kiosk mode + Smart Badge QR codes for single worker and group check-in and check-out administration
- Visual status updates on project first starts, time in work zones and safety certainty indexes
- In-depth information reports on safety events and KPIs
- Customized reports by category, department or subcontractor
READY TO KEEP YOUR WORKERS AT A DISTANCE AND SAFE IN THE WORKPLACE?
Please give us your first and last name, email address, and information needed and we’ll get right back to you!
Increasing safety certainty in an uncertain world. Protecting assets, budgets, and reputation—one project at a time.
Stay on schedule.
Be more sustainable.
Safety certainty is business certainty. It's that simple.