The Unconfined Confined Space Monitoring Solution
Audio, Visual, Access Control + Gas Detection for the Oil and Gas Industry
The AVA Confined Space Monitoring solution can monitor a single confined space or an entire site – providing monitoring and communication components customized by location. With AVA on watch, facilities have better visibility and record keeping plus a quicker reaction time to incidents.
- Cost-effective all-in-one space monitoring
- Multiple video and access components placed in any location around space
- Supports 12 spaces per command center module
- Robust and reliable
- Comprehensive video, access, and atmosphere activity records
- Secure, wireless network between spaces
EASY TO INSTALL
Components attach with removable clips or by magnet.
Compact system easily moved as project workflow progresses.
Multiple components of the same kind in any location around the space.
LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY
Command centers host dual servers with 5TB of storage space each and built-in fail over logic.
WIRELESS GAS DETECTION
Field-swappable units that detect over over 25 different gases.
HD VIDEO QUALITY
HD quality low-light video at 60 fps and optical zoom.
TAKE CONFINED SPACE SAFETY TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
You could have greater certainty that project performance requirements would be achieved, or even exceeded.
Flexible component configuration enables any combination of badging stations, cameras, atmospheric monitoring stations, intercoms and sirens to best match the space monitoring situation.
Integrated intercom provides two-way communication to command center.
Dedicated wireless mesh network removes cable routing between multiple monitored spaces. This flexibility speeds the set up and relocation of the AVA system and is minimally invasive.
Video wall manages all incoming data from multiple monitored spaces to the trained command center personnel. The AVA centralized monitoring system is backed up by an industrial-grade UPS system, ensuring robust monitoring despite potential power fluctuations and/or loss.
END-TO-END SECURITY AND VIGILANCE.
The AVA system is operated exclusively by highly-trained SmartConnect technicians following procedures that address normal, abnormal and emergency operating scenarios. CertifiedSafety provides safety attendant services to our petrochemical clients – the AVA confined space systems is the evolution of those services, and incorporates years of experience and lessons learned in managing industrial sites safely.
Specifications: AVA Confined Space Safety Equipment
- Storage & operating temperature for all components: -4F to 122F (-20C to 50C)
- Powered, low-lux, IP66/IK10 PTZ cameras w/ 4.3xX optical zoom and 24x digital zoom, 1920 x 1080 resolution (enabling facial recognition in most applications). Pan and tilt. B&W down to 0.0015 lux.
- Video analytics software includes detection for tampering, loitering, directionality, defocusing, fog, audio, motion and sound classification (among others)
- Camera latency < 2 sec
- Powered HID badge/ID detectors (non-RTLS data) with custom indicator lights and sound confirmation. In case of connectivity loss, system will record 120k badges
- Multiple gas remote detector with 900MHz backhaul
- 2N IP single-button IP Intercom system with a 10W speaker
- Remote PoE-powered temperature and humidity sensors with RJ45 sensor ports interconnected with an environmental monitoring unit measuring temperatures from -4F to 167F (-20C -75C) and 0-90% non-condensing relative humidity
- High-output (120 decibel) warble tone siren and red LED strobe unit
- Mesh antennae with nanobeam pass through
- 10-port PoE switch per control box enabling unique combinations of input devices as may be required
READY TO INCREASE YOUR CONFINED SPACE SAFETY CERTAINTY?
Please give us your first and last name, email address, and information needed and we’ll get right back to you!
Increasing safety certainty in an uncertain world. Protecting assets, budgets, and reputation—one project at a time.
Stay on schedule.
Be more sustainable.
Safety certainty is business certainty. It's that simple.