SaniShell Surface Protection is…
- Powerful: Quickly breaks down bacteria contains a disinfectant-resistant layer.
- Effective: Kills viruses, bacteria and germs on surfaces.
- Persistent: Broad-spectrum antimicrobials capability remains for months.
- Preventative: Creates a protective barrier to help prevent the spread of viruses, bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Non-toxic: Safe, gentle solutions that are environmentally sustainable.
- Versatile: Apply to virtually every interior and exterior surface.
- Cost effective: Extended protection times mean fewer reapplications.
Get beyond killing germs with the solution that keeps them from coming back.
Get the industries most innovative, broad-spectrum antimicrobial cleaning solutions available.
The patented SaniShell Sytem eliminates* up to 99.9999% of all microbes on hard and porous surfaces, while also adding a protective antimicrobial film that continues to kill harmful viruses, bacteria, mold, mildew and other microbes long after it has been applied.
Testing by an EPA-approved lab shows that the clear antimicrobial film continues to kill viruses and germs for up to 35 days on hard surfaces and textiles*.
An Easy Application Process
SURFACE CLEANING CAN HELP PREVENT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SPREAD.
Reduces or eliminates:
- (S. aureus ATCC 6538) <Staph Infection>
- (Escherichia coli) <E. Coli>
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus <MRSA>
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius <MRSP>
- VRE Faecalis < Vancomycin Resistant (VRE)>
- VRE Faecium < Vancomycin Resistant (VRE)>
- Carbapenem Resistant E. Coli <CRE>
- Carbapenem Resistant K. Pneumoniae <CRKP>
- Pseudomonas Aeroginosa
CERTIFIEDSAFETY SANISHELL IS WORKPLACE PEACE OF MIND.
ACHIEVE NEW LEVELS OF WORKPLACE SAFETY IN AN ERA OF CORONAVIRUS
Learn about how to cost-effectively reduce or eliminate viruses and bacteria within your offices, warehouses, shops, plants and facilities.
Put SANISHELL to work in your work environment today.
*DISCLAIMER: The SaniShell Surface Protection System is an application process and is not a guarantee of performance by the product it uses. Certified Safety does not provide, expressly or implicitly, any guarantees or warranties concerning the products it uses and disclaims any representations and warranties inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommended application and warranty.
Increasing safety certainty in an uncertain world. Protecting assets, budgets, and reputation—one project at a time.
Stay on schedule.
Be more sustainable.
Safety certainty is business certainty. It's that simple.