Industrial Sanitizing & Health Assessments By CertifiedSafety
Need Help With COVID-19 Prevention And Control?
How We Help With Coronavirus Prevention & Control
- Facility cleaning & disinfection
- Process equipment cleaning
- Deep cleaning / preparation for staff to return to work
- Sanitize high traffic areas between and during shifts
- Health assessment of personnel at point of entry to business including CDC questionnaires
- Temperature (gate checks, offices, buildings, airports, warehouses & safety councils)
- Gas station attendants; pumping gas for consumers
- In-store attendants, sanitizing carts, emptying trash, etc
- In-store attendants controlling the number of people in your store
Occupational Distancing Solutions
Accurate, Real-Time, Proximity Monitoring & Contact Tracing Capabilities
Our SmartConnect Connected Worker Solution works overtime to support Covid-19 Guidance. Each worker wearing the Smart Badge has an 360˚ safety zone monitor, notifying them when others get too close. At the same time, the SmartConnect application creates a detailed history of proximity events and interactions to aid contact tracing. Learn More >
- Sound, light and vibration alerts automatically start when workers are within a 6’ proximity with stops when workers separate
- Persistent loitering ( > 30 seconds – configurable ) events are logged for reporting and administration.
- Detailed workforce contact report lists worker id, date, duration, and location of minimum proximity interactions within a 14 day time frame
Qualified & Trained Cleaning & Safety Technicians
- Avoid the delays and hassle of training and scheduling your own sanitation crew through the use of our dedicated professional team
- Our Cleaning & Safety Technicians come to you fully trained and equipped
- We conduct all onboarding prior to our Cleaning & Safety Technicians conducting any field work
- Our Cleaning & Safety Technicians use Premium Industrial Grade Cleaning Products
- Customized schedules, we partner with you to understand traffic patterns and occupancy levels to determine your specific needs
- Increased frequency cleaning with 24/7 staffing
Our People & Our Processes Make All Of The Difference
“I was impressed with the performance of CertifiedSafety and really appreciated the extra help the attendants provided by cleaning up the units throughout the turnaround. It was noticed by all. We received multiple compliments on the cleanliness-orderliness of our units, thanks to your crews.”
– A Midwest Customer
How To Protect Your Employees From COVID-19
There is no denying that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has changed our everyday lives. While there is currently no vaccine, the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to the virus. Therefore, we all play a role in helping to prevent the spread of viruses. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
While having our Safety & Cleaning Experts on-site is certainly not a “cure all” for guarding against an outbreak, it can be a part of an effective program for overall health